General Information/Call for Nominations
The 2013 U.S. Army Acquisition Awards Call for Nominations is closed this year. Click here to view the winners.
- The Army Acquisition Excellence (AAE) Awards recognize Army acquisition workforce individuals and teams whose performance and contributions set them apart from their peers. The awards will directly reflect the outstanding achievements in support of the Soldier and the Army’s Business Transformation efforts.
- The Secretary of the Army Project and Product Manager (PM) and Acquisition Director (AcqDir) of the Year Awards applaud the PM and AcqDir whose outstanding contributions and achievements merit special recognition and provide a forum to showcase exceptional leadership within the U.S. Army Acquisition Corps.
- The David Packard Excellence in Acquisition Award is given to DOD civilians and/or military organizations, groups and teams who have made highly significant contributions or demonstrated exemplary innovations and best practices in the defense acquisition process.
- The Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Workforce Achievement Award has been established to encourage and recognize excellent performance by members of the Defense Acquisition Workforce in the acquisition of products and services for the DOD. This program recognizes individuals (military or civilian) who represent the best in the various acquisition workforce disciplines.
- The ASA(ALT) Contracting Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Award for Contracting Excellence applauds the ASA(ALT) Contracting NCO whose outstanding contributions and achievements merit special recognition and provides a forum to showcase exceptional leadership within the U.S. Army Acquisition Corps. All Army Acquisition NCOs are eligible and will constitute the considered population for this award.
- The Director, Acquisition Career Management Award recognizes an acquisition workforce member who has demonstrated exemplary performance and has made significant, long-lasting contributions to the Army Acquisition Corps over the course of their career either as a federal government employee or serving in the military.
- The Army Life Cycle Logistician of the Year Award provides recognition of significant contribution for excellence in the field of Life Cycle Logistics (LCL) and achievements in improving the Total Life Cycle Systems Management process. The Army Acquisition Executive/Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology will annually recognize one military or civilian logistician with this award in recognition of significant LCL achievements.
- The Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Award recognizes organizations that have displayed outstanding commitment, innovation, and results to develop and support the success of their acquisition professionals.
For questions regarding the awards season, please contact Stanley Eisenhower at (703) 805-1096 or email Stanley.O.Eisenhower.Civ@mail.mil.