|Applicant/selectee must meet ALLof the following requirements:
- Be a permanent Department of the Army Civilian at the GS14/15 or equivalent grade within a Demonstration Project.
- Be an Acquisition workforce member and an Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) member at the time of application. Your ACRB in Section III must show AAC membership. Acquisition workforce members who do not currently possess AAC membership but who wish to participate in this opportunity must become members of the AAC prior to the time of application. AAC applications must be submitted electronically through the Army Acquisition Corps Management System (AAC MS) on the CAMP website at: https://rda.altess.army.mil/camp/.
- Be serving in a Career or Career Conditional Appointment.
- Have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance before the class start date.
- Have attained a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Be identified by their organization as being on the track for executive level service. This information should be addressed in the Command Endorsement Memorandum.
- At the time of application, applicant must be certified level III in their current acquisition position. Certification status must be reflected in Section X of the ACRB.
New Requirement: Civilian Education System (CES) Advance Course
- At time of application, applicants must have completed the Civilian Education System (CES) Advanced Course in one of three ways: resident CES Advanced Course completion, Equivalency Credit or Constructive Credit. More information may be found on CES at the following link: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/chrtas/help/CES_Course_Credit.asp
- For those interested applicants who have been unable to obtain a seat in the resident CES Advanced Course, you are eligible to submit a CES Advanced Course waiver. Those interested in submitting a CES Advanced Course waiver MUST have already completed the CES Advanced Course online portion within the last 12 months. USAASC will review all waiver requests and serve as the final decision authority. Details on waiver eligibility may be found in Section 5 “How to Apply.”
NOTE: If selected for the DAU-SSCF program, those students who received a CES waiver will not receive MEL-1 SSC equivalency until CES Advanced course is completed. USAASC will monitor all graduates to ensure CES completion.