Acquisition Civilian and Military Career Management Assistance
For assistance with military and civilian personnel inquiries (DAU training, CAPPMIS, ACRB, AAC Membership, certifications, etc.), go to our Help Desk.
Army Acquisition Workforce
- For assistance with the Acquisition Career Record Brief (ACRB), certifications, corps membership, waivers and any other career development concerns.
- Phone: 575-678-2247/DSN 258-2247 (Mountain Time)
- Email: Send your request through the Career Acquisition Management Portal
– For assistance with military and civilian personnel inquiries and helpdesk access to ATRRS/AITAS, DAU, TED and CAPPMIS.
– For inquiries related to Active, USAR and ARNG reclassification.
– For inquiries related to programs, courses, enrollment procedures, administrative details, etc.
- Training programs
- Courses offered at AACoE
- Course enrollment information
- Administrative information
–For media inquiries, please contact the USAASC public affairs specialist.
- Phone: 703-805-1006
Army AL&T Magazine
– For information related to the article submission process and general magazine inquiries.
– For inquiries related to all USAASC-related events and awards.
– For technical and content-related website issues.
Office of the Director
U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center
9900 Belvoir Road
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060