For Acquisition civilian and military career management assistance (including DAU training, CAPPMIS, certifications, Acquisition Career Record Brief (ACRB), corps membership, waivers and any other career development concerns).
- Phone: 575-678-2247/DSN 258-2247 (Mountain Time)
- Email: Send your request through the Career Acquisition Management Portal
– For assistance with military and civilian personnel inquiries and helpdesk access to ATRRS/AITAS, DAU, TED and CAPPMIS.
– For inquiries related to Active, USAR and ARNG reclassification.
– For inquiries related to programs, courses, enrollment procedures, administrative details, etc.
- Training programs
- Courses offered at AACoE
- Course enrollment information
- Administrative information
–For media inquiries, please contact the USAASC public affairs specialist.
- Phone: 703-805-1006
– For information related to the article submission process and general magazine inquiries.
– For inquiries related to all USAASC-related events and awards.
– For technical and content-related website issues.
Office of the Director
U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center
9900 Belvoir Road
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060