AACoE Administrative information
- The Army Acquisition Center of Excellence participates in the Military Training Service Support (MTSS) Program involving furnished meals, lodging, and transportation. The MTSS Program is applicable to all US Army military including active duty, USAR, and ARNG soldiers. The MTSS provider for the AACoE is the Bevill Center located on the University of Alabama Huntsville Campus. All military students attending AACoE courses will be lodged and all meals during the week (M-F) excluding federal holidays will be provided at the Bevill Center.
- Students are authorized the full per diem for meals on weekends and federal holidays. Students will include weekend meal expenses in their travel voucher which will be filed at their permanent duty station.
- The Bevill Center provides transportation to and from classes, trips to the cleaners, restaurants on the weekends, medical appointments, trips to the mall, and other locations within a ten mile radius of the campus.
- MTSS Implementing Message
- You should plan to arrive on the day prior to the class start date. The MTSS Program does not cover you for earlier arrivals unless you are traveling from OCONUS and are authorized early arrival.
- Civilian students are not included in the MTSS Program. However, civilians attending AACoE classes in a TDY status are required to stay on campus where they are given reduced rates equivalent to those charged military students.
- Students are not authorized rental cars or in-and-around mileage while attending our courses.
- Reservations: (256) 721-9428 or 1-888-721-9428
- E-mail the Bevill Center
- Bevill Center web site
- Reservations should be made not later than 15 days prior to the class start date.
- If you need transportation from the Huntsville Airport to the Huntsville Campus during the hours of 0600 – 2300, call (256) 721-9428 or 1-888-721-9428. If you arrive outside of those hours you will have to take a taxi to the Bevill Center.
Need more information?