The Call For Fire Trainer (CFFT) Immersive System is designed to provide realistic fire training in support of all indirect fire and close air support mission tasks at the Fires Center of Excellence, Fort Sill, OK.
The CFFT Immersive System augments the existing fire training capability of the base CFFT system. It provides a realistic virtual environment with Simulated Military Equipment (SME) to enhance the existing institutional training capability at the Fires Center of Excellence. Immersive systems train base fire support and close air support mission tasks, as well as advanced mission scenarios.
BENEFIT TO THE WARFIGHTER
CFFT provides an immersive, realistic, virtual environment with SME to augment the existing institutional training capability at the Fires Center of Excellence. It supports ground combat readiness with simulated battlefield training for Fire Support Specialists, Joint Fires Observers and other Soldiers. It ensures all fire support and close air mission tasks are discussed, and provides a realistic training environment using advanced firefighting techniques.
- Four Adaptive Full Spectrum Modules for outdoor or rural scenarios
- Two Close Air Support Modules for learning close air support techniques
- Two Urban Terrain Modules for addressing generic, urban terrain scenarios
- Five Fire Effects and Cell Modules for chain-of-command coordination
- Two After Action Review Modules for enhanced learning and training
- 1QFY15-3QFY15: Government Acceptance Test of the CFFT III baseline
- 2QFY16: Test Readiness Review
- 2QFY16-3QFY16: Technical Refresh of the Immersive System
FOREIGN MILITARY SALES
- Nova Technologies (Panama City, FL)