Army AL&T News:
Army AL&T News is the premier online news source for the U.S. Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Army Acquisition Workforce. Its blog format enables active engagement to share articles via social media. Updated information and articles are available on AL&T News daily. Subscribe
to news feed and have articles on Army AL&T news and career information sent directly to your e-mail.
- 2011 MarCom Awards Honorable Mention in the External Newsletter/Government category
Army AL&T Magazine:
Army AL&T magazine is USAASC’s quarterly professional journal, comprising in-depth, analytically focused articles. The magazine’s mission is to instruct members of the Army AL&T community about AL&T processes, procedures, techniques and management philosophy; it is also to disseminate information pertinent to the professional development of workforce members and others engaged in AL&T activities. The magazine is available in hard copy, online
and as an app for iOS and Android devices (see below). Subscribe
to the magazine to be added to the mailing list.
Go to Army AL&T Submissions for information on how to submit articles, advertisements and art and view the editorial calendar.
Writers Guidelines (updated May 11, 2016)
Army AL&T Magazine Awards
- 2011 MarCom Platinum Award in the Magazine/Government category
- 2011 MarCom Gold Award in the Design (Print)/Magazine Cover category
- 2012 Bronze Anvil Award from the Public Relations Society of America
- 2012 APEX Award for Publication Excellence
- 2012 The Major General Keith L. Ware Public Affairs Awards, Best Magazine
- 2012 The Major General Keith L. Ware Public Affairs Awards, Best News Feature Article (Civilian)
- 2013 Secretary of the Army Awards, Editor of the Year
- 2014 MarCom Platinum Award in the Magazine/Government category
- 2014 MarCom Platinum Award for E-Magazine
- 2014 MG Keith L. Ware Public Affairs Competition, Digital Publication
Read Army AL&T Magazine on the Go
Army AL&T—the app—is now available the following devices on the iTunes App Store and Google Play:
Army AL&T Magazine Archives:
Army AL&T magazine is USAASC’s quarterly professional journal, with in-depth, analytically focused articles. The magazine’s mission is to instruct members of the Army AL&T community relative to AL&T processes, procedures, techniques, and management philosophy and to disseminate other information pertinent to the professional development of workforce members and others engaged in AL&T activities.
For a historical tour of Army AL&T for the last 55 years, go to the Army AL&T archives. From the first issue of Army RD&A in December 1960 to the present, readers can search by year, specific issue or topic.
Both AL&T News and Army AL&T magazine support the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology.
The new DACM Newsletter
provides pertinent and timely career development information to the Army Acquisition Workforce; alerting the workforce of new offerings, changes, and opportunities in a one-stop document.