Effective and proactive management of resources (dollars, manpower and time) as a fundamental and integral part of doing business.
Provide exceptional support to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology) senior officials and acquisition community by:
- Performing budget Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Program Budget Guidance (PBG) activities as they affect the Program Executive Officers and U. S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC).
- Planning, programming, formulating, allocating, administering and reviewing management of HQ USAASC financial resources.
- Providing budget guidelines, allocating funding and overseeing execution of the obligation plans for the PEOs and HQ, USAASC
- Calendar Upcoming Events
- OMA Budget
- Continuing Resolution Guidance
- Monthly Mildep Report
- Mid-Year Guidance/Updates
- Year-End Close Out Guidance/Updates