Effective and proactive management of resources (dollars, manpower and time) as a fundamental and integral part of doing business.
Provide exceptional support to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology) senior officials and acquisition community by:
- Performing budget Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Program Budget Guidance (PBG) activities as they affect the Program Executive Officers and U. S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC).
- Planning, programming, formulating, allocating, administering and reviewing management of HQ USAASC financial resources.
- Providing budget guidelines, allocating funding and overseeing execution of the obligation plans for the PEOs and HQ, USAASC
- Calendar Upcoming Events
- OMA Budget
- Continuing Resolution Guidance
- Monthly Mildep Report
- Mid-Year Guidance/Updates
- Year-End Close Out Guidance/Updates
- Implementing Guidance Civilian Hiring Restrictions and Execution Plans Memo
- MEMORANDUM FOR ACQUISITION PROFESSIONALS
- GENERAL FUND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SYSTEM (GFEBS)
- Request to Change the Name of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM to Operation NEW DAWN
- MEMORANDUM FOR THE NATIONAL SECURITY PERSONNEL SYSTEM (NSPS)
- Office of Budget and Management Memorandum.
- Use of Operations and Maintenance, Army (OMA) Funds for Memorials on Army Installations.
- CSA White Paper
- Guidance on the Prohibition of Forced Distribution
- Antideficiency Act (ADA) Policy & Metrics
- Certification of Contracts
- Business Manager’s meeting w/USAASC in Conjunction with DAU BM Conference, 19 May, 2008
- Budget Contingency Planning 20 NOV 07