Acquisition professionals in the Program Management functional area are concerned with all functions of a program management office to accomplish program objectives for the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems to meet the user’s operational needs.
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) requirement: 80 hours every two years with a goal of 40 hours every year
- DAU recommended training by assignment type: click links below and look at courses listed under the heading “Functional/Interdisciplinary Developmental Recommendations”
- Back-to-Basics PM Certification Exam Requirement January 11, 2022
- Program Management LVL III Transition AASD(A) Policy: May 25, 2022
- USD AS Memo – PM Functional Area Restructuring, June 16, 2021
- Human Capital Initiatives (HCI) Back-to-Basics Program Management Webpage
- Program Management Training Crosswalk, November 4, 2021
- DAU – PM Exam FAQs
- PM Overview Video (Video posted on MilSuite and requires CAC log-in): This Back-to-Basics overview video for the Program Management functional area explains what changes Army Acquisition Workforce members can expect to begin on Feb. 1, 2022.
- Practitioner Exam Reference Materials
- Advanced Exam Reference Materials