Do I need 24 hours of business or a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the MOS?

By December 20, 2010FAQS
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No. But you will need to complete your Bachelor’s degree in business, or obtain the credits within 24 months of becoming a 51C. For this reason, we consider your civilian education as a selection consideration.