The ACRB data comes from many sources:
- Twice monthly input files provided by Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) for the civilian acquisition workforce.
- Monthly input files provided by the Total Officer Personnel Management Information System (TOPMIS) for the NGB and the AR Acquisition workforce.
- Web-based Individual Development Plan/Continuous Learning System (IDP/CL)
- Updates posted by individual Acquisition Workforce Civilians.
- Updates posted by Acquisition Career Managers (ACMs) and Army Reserve members.
- ATRRS (Army Training Requirements & Resources System) weekly update of completed training.