As the SRPE Rater (i.e. 1st level supervisor), I made an error in preparing the SRPE for one of my employees. The SRPE has not been signed by the Senior Rater, nor submitted to the RATED Employee. How do I go about making subsequent changes to the Rater Portion of the SRPE?

By December 5, 2010FAQS
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

If the SRPE has not been finalized by the Senior Rater or signed by the employee, the Senior Rater may return the SRPE to the Rater to many any changes. To return the SRPE to the Rater for changes to Part 3 and/or Part 4, select the appropriate option with the “Return for Changes” section. Click on the “Return Evaluation” button and provide confirmation via the popup.