I am not a member of the Army Acquisition Workforce (AAW), may I request a SRPE?

By December 5, 2010FAQS
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No. The mission of the Army DACM Office is to provide support to AAW members, IAW the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA). Therefore, only AAW members are identified in the Career Acquisition Management
Portal (CAMP) with access to the various system portals (i.e., SRPE)