Our organization will not be able to reach 100% compliance with the SRPE Phased implementation suspense dates; how do we apply for an exception/extension?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Army DACM office may, on a case by case basis, allow an extension to the phased implementation suspense dates. All requests must be submitted in writing, via the Help Request link, https://apps.asc.army.mil/camp/index.cfm?fuseaction=support.helpRequest, located in CAPPMIS. In the help request ticket, please include the name of the PEO/Command and the justification/reason for the extension request.