PEO Combat Support and Combat Service Support (PEOCS&CSS)
Acquisition Category: ACAT III
Acquisition Lifecycle Phase: Production & Deployment
The 621G Scraper is a self-propelled, open-bowl, two-axle, single-diesel-engine-driven vehicle with pneumatic tires. It is capable of being push loaded with a T-9 Medium Dozer, reducing bowl loading times to less than one minute, and accepting the armor Crew Protection Kit. The 621G Scraper is used for cutting, scraping, self-loading, hauling, dumping, and spreading of earth during earth-moving operations.
BENEFIT TO THE SOLDIER
The 621G Scraper provides cutting, dumping, and spreading of soil in worldwide earth-moving and construction projects by U.S. Army Forces in engineer troop support.
- Payload capacity: 52,800 lbs. and 22 loose cubic yards
- Cutting width: 119 inches
- Speed: 32 mph fully loaded
- Completed Production under U.S. Marine Corps Production Contract
- Contract Award for Construction Equipment Virtual Trainer (CEVT)
- Continue Fielding and Training of 621G Scrapers
- Award delivery order under Defense Logistics Agency’s Heavy Equipment Procurement Program
- Field CEVT to the Engineer School
FOREIGN MILITARY SALES
Caterpillar, Inc. (Peoria, IL)