U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC) Workforce Support Division (WSD) is an extension of the Army Director for Acquisition Career Management Office. In accordance with the Defense Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA), the WSD supports the Army Acquisition community through:
- Career management advice support to Commands, Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Acquisition Career Management Advocates (ACMAs), Organizational Acquisition Points of Contact (OAPs), supervisors and acquisition workforce members.
- Execution of DAWIA certification, Acquisition Corps membership, waivers and fulfillments for Department of the Army military and civilian personnel.
- Market acquisition career training and retention programs (Advanced Civil Schooling (ACS), Acquisition Leadership Challenge Program (ALCP), Acquisition Tuition Assistance Program (ATAP), Competitive Development Group/ Army Acquisition Fellowship (CDG/AAF), Defense Civilian Emerging Leader Program (DCELP), Naval Postgraduate School Master of Science in Program Management (NPS-MSPM), Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP), Senior Service College Program (SSC) and new pilot programs).
- Acquisition career management training and outreach to OAPs, supervisors and the workforce.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) course scheduling for Army students.
- Acquisition tuition assistance and degree programs.
- Facilitation of the Army Acquisition Workforce Advisory Board.
Documents & Briefing:
For Acquisition Workforce Supervisors:
General Acquisition Workforce Documents:
Organization Acquisition Points of Contact:
DA Procedures for Designating OAPs (FEB 10, 20134)
Click to access: OAP Listing
OAP Manual (MAY 28, 2013)