Sustain and modernize an automated information system that enhances the Army Reserve Component’s ability to achieve and sustain critical automation interoperability through centralized data management, common interfaces and applications, shared databases, standard open systems architecture and network and hardware infrastructure refresh.
RCAS provides integrated, web-based software solutions and support services that enhance efficiencies for the Army National Guard (ARNG) and the U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) in maintaining mobilization, safety, personnel and force authorization requirements. RCAS also provides IT network and hardware infrastructure refresh, design and implementation for the ARNG and USAR and Distributed Learning Program classroom modernization and support for the ARNG.
With more than 50 percent of the Army’s force structure in the Reserve Component, RCAS provides a standardized, integrated solution that links approximately 10,500 Guard and Reserve units at approximately 4,000 sites in all 50 states, three territories and the District of Columbia.
RCAS currently has interfaces with 21 DOD and Army systems. Among the most widely used are:
- Standard Installation/Division Personnel System (SIDPERS) (ARNG)
- Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) (USAR)
- Digital Training Management System (DTMS)
- Deployment and Reconstitution Tracking Software (DARTS)
- Defense Joint Military Pay System (DJMS)
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)