The U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC) is a Direct Reporting Unit of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology responsible for providing oversight of the Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) and the 40,000-strong Army Acquisition Workforce. USAASC supports the program executive offices in the areas of human resources, resource management (manpower and budget), program structure, and acquisition information management.
Shape and develop the Army Acquisition community’s capabilities through superior support and the development of world-class professionals.
Innovating Army Acquisition Excellence.
- Enabler of excellence in the acquisition community
- The expert in acquisition support
- Ensuring capability to the soldier
- Making acquisition better
- Mr. Craig A. Spisak, Director, U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC)
- Colonel Ralph Borja, Deputy Director of the U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC)
Army DACM Office Divisions
- STRATEGY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
- PROPONENCY AND ANALYSIS
- ARMY ACQUISITION CENTER OF EXCELLENCE