Army DACM Office
For Acquisition civilian and military career management assistance (including DAU training, CAPPMIS, certifications, Acquisition Career Record Brief (ACRB), corps membership, waivers and any other career development concerns).
- Contact Your Organizational Acquisition Point POC
- Email: Send your request through the Career Acquisition Management Portal
Help Desk Resources
– For assistance with military and civilian personnel inquiries and helpdesk access to ATRRS/AITAS, DAU, TED and CAPPMIS.
– For inquiries related to Active, USAR and ARNG reclassification.
Army Acquisition Center of Excellence (AACoE)
– For inquiries related to programs, courses, enrollment procedures, administrative details, lodging, etc, go to the main AACoE page.
Army AL&T Magazine
– For information related to the article submission process and general magazine inquiries.
NCO Point of Contact
– For information related to Non-Commissioned Officers.
For questions about Army DACM policies or to provide feedback about the Policy Library.
–For media inquiries, please contact the USAASC public affairs specialist.
– For inquiries related to all USAASC-related events and awards.
– For technical and content-related website issues.