I no longer work for the Department of Army. How can I obtain a copy of my Acquisition Career Record Brief (ACRB) or Certifications?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

(1) If you still have a valid CAC, you can log into the Career Acquisition Management Portal (CAMP)(https://apps.asc.army.mil/camp/) and access the Career Acquisition Management Personnel and Positions Information System (CAPPMIS).  In CAPPMIS, click on the “ACRB” tab which provides links to print your ACRB and Certifications.

(2) If you do not have a valid CAC or cannot access CAMP, you may request a copy of your ACRB and/or Certifications by submitting a help desk ticket through CAMP at https://apps.asc.army.mil/camp/index.cfm?fuseaction=support.helpRequest.