Congratulations to the 14 selectees of the FY20 Product Director Centralized Selection Board (CSB), which convened October 29 – November 1, 2019 in Ft. Knox, KY. This DACM Office civilian-focused program screened 60 Army acquisition professionals who competed for only 14 product director positions within the program executive offices. The CSB is designed to identify, select, and deliver high- performing acquisition leaders, is important to embracing Army’s talent management initiatives such as the Army People Strategy. One of the Army People Strategy’s priorities includes a more deliberate approach to managing Soldier and Civilian talents. This intentional cultivation of top acquisition performers is how the CSB program acquires, develops, employs, and retains highly-skilled individuals while also maximizing Army readiness. The CSB is also a major player in executing the Army’s Human Capital Strategic Plan (HCSP), particularly Goal 3 of developing and sustaining effective acquisition leaders through tailored leadership programs.
The following individuals were selected and will begin their product director positions this summer:
• Craig Bergquist, product director, Precision Strike Missiles, PEO Missiles & Space (M&S), Redstone, Alabama.
• Stephen Bielamowicz, product director, Demolition and Counter Measures, Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) Armaments & Ammunition (A&A), Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
• Kyle Bruner, product director, Self-Propelled Howitzer Current Fleet, PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS), Warren, Michigan.
• Steven Edsall, product director, Future Training Solutions, PEO Simulation, Training & Instrumentation (PEO STRI), Orlando, Florida.
• Patrick Layden, product director, Aviation Ground Support Equipment, PEO Aviation, Redstone, Alabama.
• Diane McCarthy, product director, Light Tactical Vehicle, PEO CS&CSS, Warren, Michigan.
• Wade McCollin, product director, Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wireless-Guided Missile, PEO M&S, Redstone, Alabama.
• David Millette, product director, Combat Armaments and Protection Systems, JPEO A&A, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
• David Oatley, product director, Crew Served Weapons, PEO Soldier, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
• Michael Powell, product director, Constructive Simulations Support, PEO STRI, Orlando, Florida.
• Steven Rienstra, product director, Stryker Production and Variant Management, PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS), Warren, Michigan.
• Gabriel Saliba, product director, Logistics Modernization Program, PEO Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
• Reginald Shuford, product director, General Fund Enterprise Business System – Development and Modernization, PEO EIS, Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
• Richard Williams, product director, Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services, PEO EIS, Radford, Virginia.
• *Heather Putman (PEO EIS) – Deferred Principal (Senior Service College)
Subscribe to Army AL&T News – the premier online news source for the Army Acquisition Workforce.