by Norm Hilton
FORT BELVOIR, Va. (Feb. 20, 2020)—The Army Acquisition Corps selected 15 candidates from the FY20 Product Director centralized selection board, held Oct. 29–Nov. 1, 2019 at Human Resources Command, Fort Knox, Kentucky. In its sixth year of execution, this civilian-focused program screened 60 Army acquisition professionals from across the Army acquisition community, competing for a total of 15 product director positions identified in the various program executive offices (PEO). This was the largest group to apply and to be selected since the inception of the program in 2015.
A talent management board of directors met January 30, 2020 to approve the positions for the newly-selected product directors. Jeffrey S. White, principal deputy for the assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology, presided over the board, which consisted of Craig A. Spisak, director, acquisition career management, and the 12 program executive officers and deputy program officers.
Congratulations to the 15 FY20 principal selectees who will assume their product director assignments this summer! The selectees are listed below:
- Craig Bergquist, product director, Precision Strike Missile, PEO Missiles & Space (M&S), Redstone, Alabama.
- Stephen Bielamowicz, product director, Demolition and Counter Measures, Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) Armaments & Ammunition (A&A), Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
- Kyle Bruner, product director, Self-Propelled Howitzer Current Fleet, PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS) , Warren, Michigan.
- Jerry Harper, product director, Joint Tactical Ground Station, PEO M&S, Redstone, Alabama.
- Patrick Layden, product director, Aviation Ground Support Equipment, PEO Aviation, Redstone, Alabama.
- Diane McCarthy, product director, Light Tactical Vehicle, PEO CS&CSS, Warren, Michigan.
- Wade McCollin, product director, Future Training Solutions, PEO Simulation, Training & Instrumentation (STRI), Orlando, Florida.
- David Millette, product director, Combat Armaments and Protection Systems, JPEO A&A, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
- Michael Powell, product director, Constructive Simulations Support, PEO STRI, Orlando, Florida.
- Steven Rienstra, product director, Stryker Production and Variant Management, PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS), Warren, Michigan.
- Gabriel Saliba, product director, Logistics Modernization Program, PEO Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
- Christopher Upton, product director, Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services, PEO EIS, Radford, Virginia.
- Michael Van Buskirk, product director, Crew Served Weapons, PEO Soldier, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
- Timothy Vinson, product director, Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wireless-Guided Missile, PEO M&S, Redstone, Alabama.
- Chad Young, product director, General Fund Enterprise Business System – Development and Modernization, PEO EIS, Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- *Heather Putman (PEO EIS) – Deferred Principal (Senior Service College-Fellow)
- Anthony Budzichowski, JPEO Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense.
- Jeremiah Duncan, PEO M&S.
- Steven Edsall, PEO EIS.
- Adekunle Famodu, Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology) (ASA(ALT)).
- Benton Gady, PEO GCS.
- Scott Haraburda, Crane Army Ammunition Activity
- Roderick Knecht, PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors.
- Richard Licata, PEO EIS.
- David Oatley, JPEO A&A.
- Sheila Ollison, PEO EIS/Tobyhanna.
- Regina Rogers, PEO GCS.
- Everett Roper, Aviation Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center.
- Reginald Shuford, PEO EIS.
- Sherman Spencer, PEO M&S.
- Munira Tourner, PEO GCS.
- Oral Walker, PEO CS&CSS.
- Jeffrey Watteau, PEO Aviation.
- Carlton White, ASA(ALT).
- Richard Williams, PEO EIS.