FORT BELVOIR, Va. (July 26, 2017) — Where can Army Acquisition Workforce (AAW) members find the best resource for current career opportunities and upcoming program announcements? Check out the July issue of the DACM Newsletter, now available on the U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center DACM Newsletter (USAASC) website.
- What an Individual Development Plan can do for you, and why it’s so important to keep yours up to date.
- The latest update to DA Pamphlet (DA PAM) 600-3, “Officer Professional Development and Career Management.”
- The nine strategic objectives outlined by Ms. Steffanie Easter, acting assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology.
- The Army DACM Office’s Coaching Pilot Program, where experienced and certified executive coaches offer leadership coaching for the AAW.
- How “just in time” may be just too late. Most advanced training comes with prerequisite training, while most jobs come with a long list of implied previous types of positions and responsibilities. The key is to plan ahead.
- The Army DACM Office’s first AAW Summit: Back to Basics Pilot.
Written and designed to give readers the news they need in just a few quick clicks or swipes, the newsletter also contains links to the USAASC’s social media platforms—one more way to access vital information for keeping your career development on track.
Subscribe to Army AL&T News, the premier online news source for the Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (AL&T) Workforce.