FORT BELVOIR, Va. (July 29, 2021)—After 35 years as an Army civilian and 16 years as director of the U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC) and Director of Acquisition Career Management, Craig A. Spisak is retiring. He takes a look back on his career.
In the July 2021 edition of the DACM Newsletter, you will also:
- Find information about the Interim 12-Month Certification Grace Period Extension Waiver of the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Certification signed by the Director of Acquisition Career Management.
- Learn why the Individual Development Plan (IDP) is indispensable when it comes to managing one’s Army acquisition career.
- Find deadlines for the 2021 Army Acquisition Executive (AAE) Excellence in Leadership Awards; the Inspiring and Developing Excellence in Acquisition Leaders (IDEAL) program; and the application window for the fiscal year 2022 Training with Industry (TWI) program.
- Discover how the modernized Army Internet Training Application System (AITAS) 2.0 has been deployed.
- Get the latest update on the first and second quarters of the fiscal year 2022 Defense Acquisition University (DAU) training schedule.
- Meet the Year Group 2018 Competitive Development Group – Army Acquisition Fellows (CDG-AAF) graduates.
You’ll also get to meet and learn insights from Satonya Hobson-Williams, chief engineer for the Program Executive Office for Missiles and Space (PEO MS) at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama; and Mike Cowperthwait, a deputy project manager for the Program Executive Office (PEO) for Aviation, Cargo Helicopters project management office.
All that, plus information about the new prerequisite the Defense Acquisition University PMT 4010 Program Management Course, and mandatory annual ethics training for the Army Acquisition Workforce. Don’t miss out! Find the July 2021 issue at: https://asc.army.mil/web/dacm-newsletter/.
“The DACM Newsletter” is an online newsletter from the Director, Acquisition Career Management Office highlighting acquisition news, career development opportunities, training and education information, policy updates and more. To read all DACM Newsletters please visit https://asc.army.mil/web/dacm-newsletter/.
Subscribe to Army AL&T – the premier source of Army acquisition news and information.
For question, concerns, or more information, contact us here.