By Norm Hilton
FORT BELVOIR, Va. (March 16, 2017) – A Talent Management Board of Directors convened Feb. 24 to slate 16 positions for the newly selected product and project directors announced in February. Lt. Gen. Michael E. Williamson, Army Director, Acquisition Career Management (DACM), presided over the board, which included Craig Spisak, deputy Army DACM, and the 12 program executive officers and deputy program executive officers.
This was the third year for the product director centralized selection board and the second year for the project director centralized selection board.
The board approved 15 product director positions and one project director position to be filled this summer. The standard tenure for these acquisition product and project directors is three years. The Army DACM Office, in coordination with the program executive offices (PEOs), will centrally manage the positions.
The product and project directors board is a civilian-only centrally selected board and is one of Williamson’s major talent management initiatives, providing an opportunity to select high-performing civilians with leadership potential.
The board represents the Army DACM’s benchmark in providing additional development and growth opportunities for high-performing civilians while building a larger talent pool for future senior leader requirements.
The next product and project director centralized selection board is tentatively scheduled for November-December 2017. Additional information regarding the product director policy is available on the Army DACM website.
FY17 Product Director Assignment/Slate
- Paul Boak, product director, Light Tactical Vehicles, PEO Combat Support and Combat Service Support (PEO CS&CSS), Warren, Michigan
- Benjamin Corrigan, product director, Combat Armaments and Protection Systems, PEO Ammunition, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey
- John Geddes, product director, Stryker Production, PEO Ground Combat Systems (PEO GCS), Warren
- Timothy Hale, product director, Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army Increment II SA, PEO Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- Claudius Higginbotham, product director, Radar Warning Systems, PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S), Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
- Daniel Kitts, product director, General Fund Enterprise Business System Increment II, PEO EIS, Fort Belvoir
- David Kuroda, product director, Electronic Attack, PEO IEW&S, Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland
- Devin Lyders, product director, Synthetic Training Environment, PEO Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI), Orlando, Florida
- Kathleen Lytle, product director, Aviation Logistics, PEO EIS, Redstone Arsenal
- Margaret Patton, product director, Common Systems Integration, PEO Aviation, Redstone Arsenal
- Craig Riedel, product director, Aviation Ground Support Equipment, PEO Aviation, Redstone Arsenal
- Sherman Spencer, product director, Tube-Launched, Optically Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW), PEO Missiles and Space, Redstone Arsenal
- Chad Stocker, product director, Army Watercraft Systems, PEO CS&CSS, Warren
- John Womack, product director, Constructive Simulation Support, PEO STRI, Orlando
- Zina Kozak-Zachary, product director, Mounted Maneuver Support/M88, PEO GCS, Warren
- Shawn Gresham, deferred (FY18 CSL PM)
FY17 Project Director Assignment/Slate
- Christian Keller, project director, Sensors-Aerial Intelligence, PEO IEW&S, APG
Subscribe to Army AL&T News, the premier online news source for the Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (AL&T) Workforce.