Do I need 24 hours of business or a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the MOS?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No, you do not. However, you will need to complete both your Bachelor’s degree and 24 business hours within 24 months of becoming a 51C. It is for this reason; we consider your civilian education as a selection consideration.