Can a solider submit a packet if he/she is on assignment?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No. if the Soldier Record Brief (SRB) indicates the Soldier is on assignment, he/she will need to contact their branch manager and either ask for removal of the assignment, or the branch manager needs to provide a memorandum stating the Soldier will be removed from assignment if he/she is selected for MOS 51C.