How can I change my name on my ACRB?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

To change your name, you must contact your local Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) for guidance. Your name on your ACRB is the same as in your official personnel records as shown in the Personnel Database (DCPDS). If a name change is processed through an official personnel action, then it will be transferred to your CAPPMIS record during the twice monthly data transfer from DCPDS to CAPPMIS.