I am working towards a degree; how can I have that reflected on my ACRB.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Only awarded degrees can be added to the Education section of the ACRB. Upon completion of the degree program, suggest that you add your degree to your Personnel records in Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS). The education information on your ACRB is updated based on information shown in your record in the DCPDS. To add your degree, log into the DCPDS Portal at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil/. Once logged in, click on “Professional Development” and add your degree under the “Education” tab. Once your degree is added in DCPDS, it will then be transferred to your ACRB during the next data transfer from DCPDS to CAPPMIS which occurs twice monthly.