I am a Department of Army Non-Acquisition employee. How do I obtain a CAMP account?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Non-acquisition employees are not added to CAMP. However, access can be granted for Non-acquisition supervisors (Civilian or Military) for the purpose of approving IDPs/SRPE for acquisition employees. If this applies to you, please complete and submit the “Non-DACM Request” form at https://apps.asc.army.mil/camp/index.cfm?fuseaction=gateway.nonDacmForm. The application will require that you identify your employees. Please allow up to two weeks for your account to be established.