Can I count experience only to one field?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Experience is obviously much easier to count if you are in that particular career field or functional area; however, one can get credit for experience in another career field/functional area if they can show through their resume/ORB, etc. how they were doing actual work in the other one. Example – someone in an engineering position could get credit for PM work potentially.