I am National Guard/Army Reserves/ or another military service interested in joining the Active Army component, do I qualify?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

MOS 51C is not an initial entry MOS. Therefore, you cannot directly come into the Army as a 51C from another military service. National Guard members will need to contact their personnel division to inquire about reclassification. U.S. Army Reserve members will submit a reclassification packet similar to those Soldiers on Active Duty.