How do I become an Army Reserve Acquisition Officer?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Interested USAR officers, in the grades of captain through colonel, may apply for entry into the Army Reserve Acquisition Workforce/Corps. Individuals must have previous experience or currently hold civilian employment in this field. This includes those who hold program management, software development and systems engineering positions at their civilian companies. Soldiers with the required experience will need to complete an Acquisition Access packet found on the HRC website at and forward it to the USAR POC for processing. Accession packets are boarded on a continual basis and soldiers are approved or disapproved for entry based on the needs of the Army Reserves.