I am currently receiving loan repayment money from my organization (or any other organization) am I still eligible to apply for ASC’s SLRP?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Federal employees, by law, can only receive $10,000 per calendar year towards student loan repayment. As long as you are not receiving $10,000 per calendar year from the other organization, you may apply to USAASC’s SLRP for the difference between $10,000 and what you are currently receiving.