I am about to leave my current position, but we are not in a current SRPE annual reporting cycle. What should I do?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

If you are an Army Acquisition Workforce member, and plan to depart your current position in the July-September timeframe, you should request a Close Out SRPE from your current Rater and Senior Rater. This will ensure that your Annual SRPE cycle remains intact. Your Rater will need to modify the annual default dates, to identify a new end date for the Annual SRPE.