If the SR is incorrect, how does the supervisor change the name of the SR to reflect the correct name?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Supervisors can change an employee’s SR when they initiate the SRPE Request in the supervisor’s module of the IDP. Click the “select a different Senior Rater” link to change the SR.