I will not be able to obtain certification by the end of the grace period. How can I submit for an extension?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You cannot request a extension waiver, but your organization can submit a position waiver on your behalf provided there is a valid reason. Normally, the waiver is no more than 12 months to allow you additional time to meet your current position certification requirement. Please refer to the document entitled “Position Requirement Extension Waiver” at //asc.army.mil/web/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Position_Requirement_Extension_Waiver_Revised_11_16.pdf for the procedures and signature authority for submission of a waiver.