FROM THE ARMY DACM OFFICE
- This is the last month to fulfill your calendar year 2015 annual ethics training requirement (see details in the October Army DACM Newsletter).
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- The Acquisition Leadership Challenge Program nomination window opened on November 12 for second-quarter classes. This announcement closes December 10.
- FY16 Product Director Centralized Selection Board opened October 26. It closes December 17.
- FY17 Command Input window opens November 9 and closes December 11.
- FY17 Winter MAPL Review Board is Jan. 25-29, 2016.
- The Training with Industry announcement for noncommissioned officers is open through Jan. 8, 2016.
- The Defense Acquisition University – Senior Service College Fellowship announcement window opens December 14 and closes March 9, 2016.
DAU COURSE UPDATES
- FY17 Defense Acquisition University (DAU) schedule build: The Army DACM Office is responsible for submitting the Army’s DAU training demand. Commands and program executive offices will be solicited mid-December via the official Army tracker system to host DAU onsites in FY17. The intent of the onsites is to bring localized required DAU training to the students to save on travel cost, and they are ideal for locations where a DAU main or satellite campus is not available locally. The FY17 schedule will be available for student registration in
- on May 12, 2016.
HEADLINES: In case you missed it:
Getting out of the box: New prep course offers insight for Army acquisition leaders https://asc.army.mil/web/news-getting-out-of-the-box-new-prep-course-offers-insight-for-army-acquisition-leaders/
Kirsch, Smith and JPO JLTV tapped for acquisition awards
- The Army DACM Office — for everything acquisition career related.
Subscribe to Army AL&T News, the premier online news source for the Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (AL&T) Workforce.